Mobility Lifter introduces versatile line of portable stair climbers
- Product line includes three models of battery-powered, attendant-operated Portable Stair Climbers: PT-U, PT-S and PT-A.
- Unites accommodate both indoor and outdoor use on angled, curved or spiral stairs, as well as most surfaces, including carpet, wood, steel and concrete.
- Environmental modifications in the home or business are not required for use.
Bonafide Management Systems
Bonafide Facility Portal helps HMEs tap into a revenue opportunity
The new Facility Portal lets HME providers sell directly to healthcare facilities through an online shopping portal, which is linked to the providers back-office billing operations, inventory and delivery systems. Nurses and other healthcare workers can create patient profiles, place rental and sale orders, suggest patient-specific items based on a clinical algorithm, allow for an approval process and schedule delivery, service and pickup.
Prairie View Industries
PVI Ramps introduces new portable ramp
- Ramp is easily stored upright and transported on wheels to site for simple setup.
- 30 inches wide and available in lengths of 10 and 12 feet.
- Includes a limited lifetime warranty.
microAir Therapeutic Support Surfaces
Invacare introduces line of therapeutic support surfaces
Invacare’s line of microAir Therapeutic Support Surfaces offers a wide range of mattresses and surfaces, including a 2-in-1 Alternating Pressure Low Air Loss mattress and a 3-in-1 Alternating Pressure True Air Loss mattress as well as Pulsation and Rotation therapies. The micoAir Therapeutic Support Surfaces are suitable for a number of user conditions from low risk to Stage IV pressure injuries and support up to a 1000 pound weight capacity.
Universal Software Solutions, Inc.
HDMS Pharmacy offers multi-faceted e-prescription solutions
HDMS Pharmacy is an e-prescription software that lets providers of total parenteral nutrition (TPN), IV therapy, infusion therapy, compound drugs and standard prescription drugs adjudicate, fill and deliver. The software bills National Council for Prescription Drugs (NCPDP) and ANSI X12 claims, receives and processes electronic prescriptions without leaving the screen, auto-generate ASAP-complaint controlled sub-substance reports, automatically builds and tailors providers’ claim files and house both pharmacy drugs and DME/HME equipment and supplies in one order. Additionally, users can pass compounds to any Baxter machine.
AMF-Bruns of America
EasyPull Winch & Restraint System
Ramp winch and restraint system loads and secures wheelchairs
- Winch and restraint system pulls the wheelchair and passenger up the ramp and into the vehicle and secures the wheelchair to the vehicle.
- Features automatic tensioning; signal sounds to indicate if wheelchair is unlatched; two speed levels; and a compact design.
- Meets the applications of RESNA, WC18, ISO 10542 and DIN 7500-2.
Philips Sleep & Respiratory unveils over-the-nose CPAP mask
The DreamWisp is the first over-the-nose nasal CPAP mask designed with a top-of-the-head tube to help sleep apnea patients sleep more comfortably. Instead of sitting in front of the face, the tube sits atop the head and connects to an over-the-nose nasal mask, allowing users to move freely throughout the night.
Clarke Health Care Products Inc.
Aquatec Ergo Shower and Commode Chairs
Clarke rolls out new line of shower and commode chairs
- Features new contoured seats and overlays for a more upright and stable seating position and a 5-degree pre-tilt seat.
- Stainless steel frame requires low-maintenance from users and caregivers.
- Ergo line includes the Ergo Dual VIP tilt and recline, Ergo VIP tilt-in-space with increased tilt angle, and Ergo transit and Ergo SP self-propelled models.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Inc.
Sleep Style CPAP
F&P displays Sleep Style CPAP that emphasizes ease of use
The F&P Sleep Style CPAP machine comes with the American Arthritis Foundation’s Ease of Use Commendation for a simple design that makes the device easy to clean, fill and power on. With built-in Bluetooth technology and the SleepStyle App, users can access their sleep data and track their CPAP therapy progress online. F&P’s auto-adjusting algorithms work throughout the night to detect when users wake up and to reduce pressure to a more comfortable level.
Brightree enhances its pharmacy platform
Brightree Pharmacy is a single platform for clinical, billing and reporting needs, which now includes Care Plans, Test claims and ePrescribe workflows. Care Plans lets providers customize plans of care in accordance with accreditation requirements, and Test Claims assesses reimbursement before patient referrals are accepted and products are delivered. The new ePrescribe feature enables communication in the prescriber’s electronic health record (EHR) workflow to automatically input patient referrals, intake forms and prescriptions.
Patient Quality Measurement (PQM) Satisfaction Portal
The Compliance Team enhances patient portal
The Compliance Team’s patient satisfaction reporting and benchmarking subscription service, Patient Quality Measurement (PQM) Satisfaction Portal, has added two enhancements to the database: Patient Survey Kiosk and Patient Survey Invite. The Kiosk allows the patient to enter satisfaction survey data at the time of service via an online computer or tablet device at the provider’s location. The Invite allows the provider to send a secure and time-sensitive survey email to each of its patients. The PQM database is free of charge as a value-added benefit to all clients.
PlayMaker Edge for HME & Infusion
PlayMaker Unveils Integration System With Brightree
- Improves visibility and market performance for post-acute care providers, including HME, home health, hospice and infusion providers.
- Referral data from Brightree is integrated into PlayMaker for more powerful performance analytics.
- Yields information for strategic decision-making.
van Halem Group - A Division of VGM Group, Inc.
TPE and UPIC audit program
The van Halem Group offers auditing and competitive bidding education programs
The van Halem Group, a division of VGM, offers a Targeted Probe and Educate (TPE) and Unified Program Integrity Contractor (UPIC) audit program to help providers ensure that their services are meeting coverage guidelines and are not at risk. Pricing entails five claims for $350 or 10 claims for $650 and includes review by an expert clinician. Additionally, they offer a Competitive Bid No More “prep kit,” which includes a one-hour webinar on the product code of the provider’s choice and a one-hour consultation to review forms. This kit is priced at $450.
Philips expands SmartSleep product line
Philips has added three new products to its SmartSleep suite of solutions: Snoring Relief Band, Better Sleep Program, and Analyzer. The Snoring Relief Band is worn around the chest and measure sleep behavior to prevent the wearer from turning onto his or her back. The Better Sleep Program helps trains users to implement healthy sleep habits by connected a wearable sleep tracking device to a smartphone, which serves up tools designed to help users gain sustainable results. The Analyzer provides analysis of users’ sleep patterns based on an online questionnaire, the results of which can be used to identify sleep challenges and recommend personalized solutions.
4tellDocs Upgrades Documentation Software
- The Enhanced version provides advanced features from the previous version, Essentials, for managing, streamlining and automating DMEPOS documentation.
- Includes secure HIPPA compliant data storage, more flexible workflows and reusable common product combinations.
- Users can end a work session and resume whenever they wish without loss of information.