MedFORCE Technologies Inc.
Electronic signature tool gives providers complete control over signing process
Working seamlessly with Medforce’s other
document and process management products,
SignCenter is a HIPAA-compliant,
web-based electronic signature and data
capture tool built specifically for healthcare. Using the tool, signers can mark
and sign documents using a keyboard, mouse or touch screen from any web-enabled
device. The app allows providers to have complete control over the
signing experience, marking where and when documents can be signed. Signers
can be notified through a self-expiring link or providers can request a signature
in person. In addition, the product records the date, time and IP address of the
signer’s device and sends a PDF for download.
Nasal pillows mask helps users sleep in any position
ResMed’s AirFit P30i is a
nasal pillows CPAP mask
that offers features “tubeup”
design options to help
nasal and nasal pillows
mask wearers sleep better
in any position. The AirFit
P30i fits 90 percent of
wearers with just two frame
sizes and three cushions, helping HME providers fit
patients easier and faster. Designed to slide quickly
on and off the mask helps make users’ bedtime
routine easier, and a quick-release elbow makes it
easy to disconnect the mask from tubing if users need
to get up at night.
Blue Chip Medical Products Inc.
Therapeutic Mattress Systems
Blue Chip displaying its full line
Blue Chip Medical Products will be showcasing
its therapeutic mattress systems, seating and
positioning products and accessories. The
range includes alternating pressure mattress
systems; therapeutic foam mattress systems;
alternating pressure pads and pumps; lateral
rotation mattress systems; gel, air and water mattress overlays; wheelchair and
positioning cushions; recliner overlays; anti-thrust cushions; and wheelchair
backs. The company says its New York manufacturing and warehouse facility
holds a large inventory for quick shipment of adult, bariatric, pediatric & geriatric
systems, and can manufacture custom products upon request.
Member service organization for women’s health providers
- Led by a team of experienced business-women
committed to helping members
navigate this industry as it evolves.
- Members have group purchasing discounts
and rewards, as well as an online business-to-business marketplace.
- Access to interactive online training
courses and EW’s annual Focus conference.
Proactive Medical Products
Proactive Medical showcases variety of DME solutions
Manufacturing a variety of DME solutions
Proactive Medical will exhibit a range of offerings
including air mattresses and overlays such as low
air loss, alternating pressure, pulsation, lateral
rotation and self-adjusting mattress systems. It
will also show pressure redistribution foam mattresses such as its Protekt 100,
mid-range, multi-layered Protekt 300, and top-of-the-line Protekt 500. Other solutions
include wheelchair cushions in several different styles, and patient lifts that
accommodate complex patient moves including floor lifts and bariatric.
Board of Certification/Accreditation International (BOC)
Expedited Accreditation Option
Faster program helps providers save time, money
- This service provides a CMS-compliant opportunity to begin serving Medicare patients sooner while ensuring alignment with regulatory requirements.
- Expedited service guarantees a visit from a surveyor within 10 business days.
- BOC’s customer service ensures providers receive step-by-step, expert guidance throughout the entire process.
Aquatec Bath Lifts
Transportable bath lift offers hinged wings, patented suction cups
Aquatec Bath Lifts, provided by Invacare, help users access
the pleasure and relaxation of a calming bath without the
anxiety of safely getting in and out of the tub. Hinged
wings cradle the user as the lift descends and patented
suction cups hold the lift firmly in position. A textured
surface and seamless transition from wings to seat allow
for pinch-free bathing. A high backrest with contoured
neckrest can be positioned and folded with just one hand.
The easily transportable two-piece design also includes a
floating, ergonomic hand control with integrated battery.
Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC)
Through transition program, organizations can transfer accreditation to ACHC
Through the ACHC Transition Program, organizations
have the chance to transfer their accreditation to the
Accreditation Commission for Health Care. Earning
accreditation involves a simple four-step transition
process and does not require any annual fees. Those
steps include submitting a registration and $500 deposit,
undergoing a review of accreditation documents, learning about policy and
procedures with a clinical educator and earning approval.
Non-compression knit sleeves and gloves offer discrete skin protection
- Line of sleeves and gloves lets patients
protect thin, fragile skin from abrasions,
skin tears and bruising.
- Colorful sleeves are lightweight and made
with “four-way rebound stretch” so they
fit snugly while cushioning the limbs.
- Latex-free, sport technology yarns provide
moisture management and permanent
antimicrobial features to help maintain
Flyp Nebulizer makes user compliance easier
The Flyp Nebulizer is an all-in-one, pocket-portable nebulizer
that increases user compliance with a simplified “Fill,
Click, Breath” operation. The device can aerosolize a wide
range of medications in order to remove complex operational
barriers that impact a variety of treatment regimens.
Powered by a lithium-ion battery, the Flyp provides up to
10 treatments per charge, and a micro-USB port makes
recharging simple and portable.
Patient-Centered Respiratory Home
Program helps respiratory providers differentiate
- Designation highlights the role of respiratory HME as the “go to” provider for respiratory care management.
- The program enhances patient management practices through concise measures that cover care planning, provider coordination and communication between respiratory specialists and prescribers.
- The only designation that recognizes respiratory HMEs for their expertise in care coordination for the medical community.
Homecare Bariatric Beds
Bariatric Beds back in stock by popular demand
Dynarex’s line of Homecare Bariatric Beds is now back in stock. The beds are all full electric and come with all steel heavy-duty frames, which adds strength and durability from the standard models. They have fully removable able motor and electronics with three-function patient control, as well as an emergency hand crank.
HealthCare Quality Association on Accreditation
- Web-based process is intuitive and individualized, with each customer is assigned an accreditation coach to ensure that no one walks through the process alone.
- Limited DMEPOS and full-line DMEPOS accreditation program is tailored specifically to client needs.
- Once accredited, customers are provided with tools to ensure that they stay informed about changes in requirements.
Elongated Raised Toilet Seat
Elongated raised toilet seat is lightweight, portable
Dynarex has added a new Elongated Raised Toilet Seat to its DME line. The new Elongated Raised Toilet Seat comes with and without arms, heavy-duty molded plastic construction which is lightweight and portable. The seat adds additional height to the seat and fits most standard toilets.
The Joint Commission
Accreditation for DMEPOS
Helping HMEs make themselves the 'partner of choice'
- Process-oriented standards focus on operational areas that critically impact the safety and quality of DMEPOS services.
- Proactively manages critical risks and enhances operational consistency.
- Helps gain access to managed care contracting opportunities.