GABRIALLA Style PMS-805 Post-mastectomy Compression Arm Sleeve
Sleeve helps post-mastectomy patients heal
- Doctors recommend graduated compression to promote faster healing post-mastectomy.
- Fits the right or left hand and arm, providing a firm compression of 20-30 mmHg.
- Provides coverage from palm to shoulder and includes a shoulder strap for better support and increased comfort.
QUICKIE Q700 SEDO PRO
Sunrise announces new power wheelchair
The new QUICKIE Q700 SEDO PRO from Sunrise Medical is an adjustable mid-wheel drive power wheelchair for moderate to complex clinical needs. The SEDO PRO combines a highly adjustable seat frame with a choice of support and positioning options, and users can choose from four backrest options and a variety of footrest options. The QM700 M mid-wheel drive base allows for travel over uneven terrain with its SpiderTrac 2.0 suspension and climb curbs up to 3 inches.
MAXAR Style MUS-415 Rejuvenating Unisex Compression Support Socks
Compression socks help legs keep looking their best
- Designed and engineered with 23 percent milk protein fiber and graduated compression of 20-22 mmHg
- 18 amino acids provide natural anti-bacterial and anti-fungal effect, and hose help moisturize skin and keep it looking healthy.
- Improve circulation, reduces swelling and lower legs pain, and helps prevent varicose veins and DVT (blood clots).
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare
10-Liter Oxygen Concentrator
DeVilbiss Combines Maneuverability and Optimal Oxygen Delivery
The 10-Liter Oxygen Concentrator from DeVilbiss is lightweight and compact, designed to provide easy maneuverability and optimal oxygen delivery for users with varying flow requirements. The device weighs 42 pounds and is equipped with a DeVilbiss Oxygen Sensing Device (OSD) to monitor produced oxygen. Additional device features include accessible patient controls, bright LEDs that can be seen from a distance, protected cannula fitting, auxiliary oxygen port for cylinder transfill system compatibility and a recessed humidifier nook to prevent damage.
Compression garments treat various edemas, lymphedema
- Secure garments feature graduated compression and containment properties for the management of advanced venous edema, lymphedema, post-surgical edema, and general edema.
- Also have a higher stiffness ratio compared to traditional circular knit giving it superior containment properties.
- Features double-covered, high modulus in-lay yarns making sure no bare spandex touches the skin while maintaining limb profile.
Philips Releases new Portable Hand-Held Nebulizer
InnoSpire Go is a portable medical nebulizer for people with asthma and chromic obstructive pulmonary disease who need daily inhalation treatment. Its rechargeable battery lasts up to 30 treatments per charge, and it includes a Lite Touch mask for comfort while using the device. InnoSpire Go can be used with many commonly prescribed medications for respiratory disease.
TIMS Delivery gives flexible access to DME software
Computers Unlimited says it is designing its TIMS Software to support HME businesses throughout the entire revenue cycle, and in its latest update, TIMS Software can now go anywhere provider staff go via its TIMS Delivery mobile application. TIMS Delivery aims to increase delivery efficiency to help providers grow their business. The system lets HME businesses create delivery schedules and optimize routing with TIMS Scheduler via CU’s integration with Roadnet from Omnitracs; access delivery prompts and checklists; confirm and update orders on-site; collect electronic signatures; submit forms; take credit card payments; and print or email customer receipts.
DFree Uses Ultrasound to Predict When Incontinence Patients Need to Go
Millions of seniors and people with disabilities struggle with bladder control issues, and DFree can help give these patients confidence and independence. DFree is the first wearable device for incontinence that notifies the user when it’s time to go to the bathroom. Through safe and non-invasive ultrasound, the device, detects changes in bladder size and predicts urination timing. DFree sends alerts a phone or tablet when it is time to go the toilet, and users can set the notification threshold so they have ample time to get to a toilet.
Soft Opaque and Microfiber Shades
New fall colors for two compression hosiery lines
- Soft Opaque now includes four new colors: Teal, Blue Iris, Caramel and Mist, bringing the line’s total to 11 colors.
- The addition of Navy Argyle and Onyx Argyle to Microfiber Shades gives customers 14 different colors.
- Microfiber Shades gives patients breathable, moisture managing, comfortable compression socks, and Soft Opaque aids in the management of early stages of chronic venous disease and pre- and post-vein treatments.
Bonafide Management Systems
Live Asset Tracking
Bonafide Rolls Out New Live Tracking Technology
The Live Asset Tracking system from Bonafide gives providers data-driven feedback that allows them to track and monitor their medical devices such as ventilators, infusion pumps, monitors, wheelchairs, beds, and more. With the system, businesses can track high-value assets, view the physical location of all assets, track utilization and in-use time to automate billing based on usage and set up battery level observation on maintenance schedules.
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare
Bonsai Velocity Pneumatic Oxygen Conserver
Bonsai Oxygen Conserver Delivers Uniform Oxygen With Fast Breathing
DeVibliss’s new Bonsai Velocity Pneumatic Oxygen Conserver is a quiet conserver delivering up to a 6:1 savings ratio from 14-40 breaths per minute to extend cylinder duration. Bonsai delivers uniform oxygen pulse in six increments with two flow setting presets of 2 and 4 LPM. Capable of sensing breathing, Bonsai provides oxygen in the first half of the inspiratory cycle to maximize efficiency in the delivery of oxygen. It operates on 2000 and 3000 PSI cylinders.
ResMed Announces First Minimal-Contact Full Face CPAP
The AirFit F30, the latest in ResMed’s AirFit mask portfolio, is the company’s first minimal-contact full face CPAP mask. The mask consists of a minimal-contact cushion that sits below the nose, preventing top-of-nose contact and reducing feelings of claustrophobia. It fits 93 percent of users and features ResMed’s QuietAir vent, which keeps the mask quieter than even ambient bedroom noise.
Free2Go Mobility Products
Free2Go Rollator combines mobility with bathroom safety
The Free2Go Rollator is both a walker and a toilet safety device rolled into one product, which allows a user to discreetly use a toilet safely in any setting. The toilet seat is covered by a flip-up padded seat, which contains a pouch for disposable wipes for cleaning the seat after use. The walker allows for adjustable handle height at 33.5 in. – 38 in. and a seat weight capacity of 300 lbs.
OxyGo Introduces its Most Portable POC
- Weighs 2.8 pounds and includes the three-setting Intelligent Pulse dose, delivering 210 milliliters of oxygen per setting.
- Three-hour battery life or an optional five-hour battery.
- Bluetooth enabled with patient app and provider portal.
Nuprodux compact tub slider system makes bathroom transfers safer
The Nuprodx multiCHAIR 6000 is a tub slider system designed for in-home setup. The slider system utilizes a center-of-mass design to centralize the user’s weight through the entire 30 degree tilt range, which allows for a more compact base for small tubs and safer bathroom transfers. The seat height adjusts 24.5 in. to 27.5 in. and comes with optional 17 in. L x 20 in. W or 20 in. L x 17 in. W frame and cushion size. Its aircraft-grade aluminum, brass, stainless steel and plastic frame ensures that the slider system will not rust or corrode and can support up to 300 lbs. in weight.